Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 24, 2011

Weight with psi density

Finnish guys from Aalto University (they're building student satellite Aalto-1) came to visit. Lots of presentations and questions..

Used empathy to see what their points of view were and how they think about stuff.

Anyway, I got a bit bored for a minute and played with a digital scale that was on the table. Measured the weight of my usb memory stick. The reading oscillated between 8 and 14 at first for some reason. It stabilized to smaller oscillations between 10 and 11. I think it was actually about 10 grams, because this reading seemed to be the most stable. Thought on practicing pk on it to make it weigh more .. the reading rose to 12 grams. Thought on practicing pk on it to make it weigh less and the reading dropped to 9 grams. I think I might have been able to cause bigger fluctuations if I hadn't turned it off, but it would've been somewhat suspicious - environment subsystem guy next to me asked if I was surprised to see that the usb stick weighed 10 grams =D.

Well, this beats my old record that I got at the department store about a month ago.

I think I also semi-accidentally budged a pcb on the table (it moved by a few millimeters).

Have been a bit nervous that I'll have to correct all the theory mistakes I did before I was allowed to take the spectroscopy practicals. I don't feel too confident with this theory. Worrying about this has probably caused some psi blockages in the head again, at least I have started to feel a few slight strikes of pain recently. My throat chakra sometimes hurts a little and after a healing attempt yesterday night, my throat hurt pretty bad in the morning. Noticed something interesting during the healing attempt - it occasionally felt like psi started vibrating below my crossed legs and provided uplift.

Shoot, I have used "tin can" when I actually meant a soda can of sheet metal (aluminum with some additives).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome weight mass shifting! Sounds like levitation to me, I got a digital scale a while back with similar results, but have been lazy in training it. Your experience really inspires me to go back to it:)

    -Owltwelve

    P.S. I am so psyched by the ping pong videos today! I'm going you use hyper empathy techniques to learn from them. Great day for PK:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I planned on doing the same with these videos =)

    Though, it was a busy day for me again .. fortunately there will be more time for the rest of the week. Well, until the next week when the exam session is over and lectures start again..

    ReplyDelete