Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Levitation and push/pull

Meditated before going to sleep I think someone invited me for a flight. Visualized going out of body and flying across the town, trying to focus as much awareness into me flying as I could.

Slept without focusing on psi around me all night. It was really good. I think I even saw a pk dream or two, though, I can't remember them. One of them featured levitation, I guess.

Found that there's a separate page for physical levitation on wingmakers page:

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Physical_Levitation.html

Though, from there it seems that Kundalini awakening is inevitable for levitation.

Nox made a really inspiring post on his journal (journals require registration to the forum). I tried a similar construct for pulling a roll of tape off the edge of a shelf. I think I only got that slow and small but barely visible movement again. Got to figure out a way to overcome this, perhaps visualizing objects moving by great amounts every day would help.

Oh man, it seems that the lecturer has scheduled me with the guy with the brightest head in the class. This could mean that we have to split the exam time while others get full time. I'm a bit nervous and don't feel too confident .. there's tons of material and I can't understand all of it. Ok, now I got the feeling that it will go amazingly well.

Weather became warm, it rained and then got colder again so that roads were covered in ice. Put on a thin jacket only, intending for pk practice when it gets cold. Against the ice I visualized spikes of a strong material sticking out of my boots. These spikes would penetrate the ice and asphalt, providing me with enough friction to practice speed-walking on ice as I usually do on asphalt in summer. It really helped a lot and there were only a few minor slips.

A focus exercise popped up a few days ago where I think I defined the properties of this strong material. There was a lonely flower next to a road and there were soldiers marching towards the flower. I wanted to spare it and made a thin cylindrical shield around it. It took me a few times of winding back and replaying the events before I got the shield strong enough to block their boots from squashing the flower.

This speed-walking was also fun because I used the psi cushion behind my back to push me forward with such a speed that my feet could barely keep up with it. It felt like I was flying forward and only using feet for keeping altitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment