Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy day

Today was an unbelievably busy day. Everyone who could have called, mailed or messaged me, used the opportunity. And it all happened almost at the same time.

An old friend also turned up in Skype, who has become interested in UFO-s and aliens since our last discussion on this. The subject smoothly changed to psionics.

Meditated before going to bed. Focused on a feeling in the upper body that I hadn't noticed before. Right when I decided I should stop meditating and go to sleep, I started hearing a sound like a motor inside me winding up rotations per minute (it was a really smooth transition). I can't remember the frequency it started with, but I think it increased to about 10 Hz or something. While I was hearing the sound, cells in my whole body were vibrating with the same frequency. It felt as if it were a motor that's circulating energy in the body or something.

After defocusing from the sound, I felt it coming from the crown and top of the head, which was pulsing with this frequency. The most fitting description of what it felt like after defocusing, would be sort of "increasing the refresh rate of your mind and body or clocking it up."

Suddenly snapped out of a dream at 5 AM and couldn't get any sleep anymore. Stayed in the bed for a couple of hours, hoping I would fall asleep again and then just gave up. After waking up in the night, I feel weird, like in a constant near-OBE or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment