Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sushumna flame

Meditated for a few times yesterday. I think it could be considered as two sessions (30 minutes and 1 hour). During the 1-hour session, I nearly fell asleep for a few times. Though, with every time I woke up and went back to focusing on the feeling of "me" in my body, everything felt different from before.

For the last couple of weeks or even longer, I have been having physical pain in the upper chest and throat chakra areas. So, by focusing on the feeling of 'I' in this region and gathering psi, I'm attempting to heal it. Those areas became cold at first and then started heating up.

At some moment, I visualized opening all of the chakras on the spinal channel. Throat chakra was still aching, but I tried to keep it open enough to avoid any possible damage. As I temporarily opened the chakras, there was a jolt through my body, I believe. My conscious somehow bended or something, making me feel weird for a short moment. Then I started feeling, hearing and seeing (in my mind's eye) a tall flame burning through all open chakras. The flame was burning all the way from Manipura chakra to a place in the crown above the head. It all reminded me of this dream.

Trying to keep any geisting to the minimum, I tried to keep most of the energy that emitted from the flame in my body and use it for healing purposes. I thought there would be some serious geisting if I released it all into the surroundings.

Probably from watching Heroes, I saw a dream with lots of running, hiding and shooting. However, there were no guns except for imaginary bullet constructs we fired at each other. They often couldn't feel my bullets, which was sort of fun - had to run, fly away or hide again.

Watching Heroes is not very healthy because of the way it's made, I would say. However, it's perfect for challenging one's control over their own emotions, feelings, thoughts and energy.

It's hot enough outside so that instead of snow, there's just a lot of slush. Took a couple of attempts at walking on this slush. The first 20-30 meters were cool, I managed to keep the stillness and walk without falling. But then I started falling every few steps and usually fell so deep that it became really difficult to get up on the slushy snow without falling through again. I was amazed, but I wouldn't be able to levitate with this amount of control just jet. In fact, I sometimes couldn't even feel any distortions in the stillness when I fell through.

Well, I'm feeling detached from pk actually. Being in control of myself is of higher priority - helps to bring all this geisting under control again, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand your feelings of detachment. I feel more focused on enlightenment, & preserving my mind and energy for meditation these days. Which is sort of a paradox, because this attitude is helping me grow with PK, lol:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete