Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Googlin'

Watched a few episodes of Heroes. It's awesome, but seems a bit amateurish. Watching it was inspiring, but tensed the body up due to all of the murders and stuff going on.

Googled for levitation and found a few cool pages:

  • http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/l/levitation.html (quite a lot of interesting cases and hints like the use of akasha or "vital fluid" for levitation). This reminds me of what I read on amrit from a mystic encyclopedia I found in grandfather's library at Christmas. Which was something in the lines of: "Nectar amrit is formed by stirring the divine ocean." It seems that in old texts, the energy field really is described as a fluid.
  • http://www.naruse-yoga.com/levitation.html (he used the technique for levitation that I have been trying for teleportation)
  • Accidentally stumbled upon Milarepa (the Tibetan saint, whose name I had long forgotten and wanted to find again)

Attempted pk on that roll of tape and tin can again, though, no breakthrough yet. Glared at the radiometer for a few times to get a better feel of the surrounding psi again. Saw waves washing through the radiometer and some circular motion forming around the vanes and spreading upward like a whirlwind.

I have somehow gotten blockages in the spinal energy channel again.. =/

Cleaned it in multiple sessions over and over. Right when I started one such cleaning procedure, there was a bang, a quite loud one. I thought sister was doing something, but then a few moments later she came in my room, with a somewhat frightened look on her face, saying: "I don't know what's going on. There was a loud bang against the wall again and the walls were shaking." Well, I told her it was probably ice blocks falling off the roof, though, it's quite a miserable explanation. It's -17*C outside, it's around 0.00 AM and even if it were blocks of ice falling down, they probably wouldn't hit our walls anyway. Actually, it's already the second time she has heard such a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment