Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, January 14, 2011

Tired

Not much of a success at pk. I've been pretty tired for the last week or more. Well, since I haven't been eating a wide variety of food, I thought it might be because I'm lacking some minerals or vitamins and took a pill. Another problem is that I have been going to bed late .. always messing around with psi before falling asleep.

I feel like whenever I develop pk state of mind again, it quickly fades away again. The same with opening chakras - as if they fell shut just like my eyelids do.

I can't sit next to dad when he's sleepy, because I fall asleep. Probably the same works for me as well, as I nearly witnessed a car crash while trying to figure out the reasons why I was tired. Some guy went speeding towards the headlights of another car and somehow managed to hit the brakes before a crash. One must be pretty sleepy to miss the headlights of another car that's a few meters forward. I've noticed that such absurd events tend to happen around me when I'm tired or lost in thoughts. In this sense, these events are similar to these sudden snapping sounds and object movements indoors. For example: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2009/12/record-in-going-to-school-early.html.

It was already somewhat late and wanted to get to sleep quick. Though, I was subconsciously or semi-consciously playing around with psi again. Started visualizing a dream and drawing myself asleep. I thought it would be cool to see a dream totally upside-down, where I would be walking on ceilings and stuff. Well, I don't think it happened, as I can't remember it. Instead, I had a dream of practicing electrokinesis and making arcs between hands. The next dream that I remember was of trying to get some sleep with too many distractions XD.

Before falling asleep I suddenly started feeling a strong pressure on my 3rd eye. I thought I didn't have any shields on, but I had to visualize a door opening on the 3rd eye in order to let it in. As I did, pressure lessened and it reached the center of the brain (just like back when I intended on becoming good at math). The feeling slowly degraded shortly after opening the shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment