Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yet another ego-slap?

Woke up once today morning and visualized sun shining outside. Opened my eyes and the sky was almost clear with sun shining on the concrete-block buildings. Well, I guess that about 10 minutes later, the sky was covered in clouds again. Clear sky manifestation has lately been with a great success rate, but it only stays clear for a short time.
I would also like to note that the snapping sounds have not disappeared. Every time I wake up during the night and feel psi density around me increasing, my laptop, closet, something inside the walls or in nearby rooms snaps.

I'm not sure what's the cause, but for the last few days I've been somewhat numb to other people's success on pk again. I'm trying to make my replies sound as if I were happy when I really feel nothing. I'm glad there are exceptions, but I take it as a sign that I'm missing something. My motivation for practicing pk has also dropped slightly. I guess I still get those ego-slaps or ego-burns sometimes. Need to take a gym visit, meditate some more and perhaps listen to more happy music.

Edit: I think I know what caused it this time. I had been doing some intention and visualization on being successful with the exams and getting myself levitating before summer. My belief staggered slightly before the second exam. Tried to push myself up on the path again after the exam, but I think I only managed to make the drop smoother. Being in constant control over my emotions and thoughts no matter what happens would be cool..

It seems that the effects of owltwelve's beats last for days. I'm still feeling somewhat high today and psi density around me rises fast when I move around. Should definitely visit the gym today evening.

Shirak's and owltwelve's progress is really breathtaking. Shirak is moving sand and dirt, owltwelve is easily swinging traffic lights with big arcs. Thanks guys, this made my day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Man, I think your own progress is quite amazing & inspiring as well. I also think of you as one of the most talented psions I've ever met. I could feel it when I saw your 1st psi_wheel video. I remember you thinking it was lame at the time, lol; look at you now:)

    By the way, please let me know if there is a specific kind of entrainment & construct programming I can make for you. These often work better if they are tailored to the psion. This is why I chose not to add any verbal inductions to the introductory entrainment files. I've been thinking about making some fore specific constructs we place on the Construction Sight. Some will be audio, & for some I will make animations:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what to think of my progress. Sometimes it seems like I'm going forward, but sometimes I see that all I've done is walk in circles. Every time I see it different, but realize that it's still all the same. Although I think I have found a workaround to me stopping my own progress, I still haven't solved the root cause. I even feel the same as when I was a newborn, as if I haven't taken any steps at all, as if even time hasn't progressed since then.

    Need a serious meditation session. This comment makes me feel that I'm close to the solution.

    Wow, animations would be cool. Thanks, though, no specific kind of entrainment files come to mind at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again, now I see myself progressing and when I look back, I see I wasn't going in circles at all. These ego-slaps seem to even affect memory - I could barely remember any successful pk attempts apart from stasis fields, which I wasn't very interested in a few years ago. It seemed as if I hadn't succeeded in anything I had fancied years ago.

    Though, I forgot all these little experiences and little indicators of success that actually show I'm going spirals and improving on everything I had fancied.

    Started self-suggestion and visualization on "I'm amplifying my own progress. I'm enhancing my own performance." and stuff. Haven't done this before.

    ReplyDelete