Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Swollen heart and invisible dog

Somebody had forgotten the TV on last night and I occasionally woke up and started listening to it. Tried to fall asleep again, but it was becoming more and more difficult. Thought the TV was annoying and right at that moment, there was a total blackout. Well, the TV was off =D, but I wanted to turn it off in a more civilized way. Electricity was back and switched the TV off.

A sidenote: while we were driving home, there was a blackout at the summerhouse that I guess lasted for the rest of the day.

Left for Tartu with uncle's family in the evening. Air conditioning is broken in his car and the last time he gave me a ride, it was like crouching in a snowdrift. My feet were cold and I was visualizing warm psi-socks. My feet became warmer, but they were still cold because constant wind was blowing on them. It suddenly changed when I fell asleep .. after that, my feet were warm.

I have taken a great challenge to learn levitation before summer and to get started, I visualized flying around, doing all kind of tricks that professionals would be able to do with planes.

It was cool and all, until an image popped into my mind (which didn't seem to relate with any of my thoughts). On the image, there was uncle's daughter in a white jersey. Her silhouette was blurry and she was like glowing. When I saw her, there was one thing that caught my attention - there was something pink and organ-like sticking out of her jersey at her heart. I wanted to push it back inside and started visualizing it. When I did, she started crying and screaming through her sleep.

This really took me apart. I started to regret what I had done. I started to doubt if I had good intentions after all. She was alive, though, crying often. Her mother thought she was just really uncomfortable lying in the same position for about 6 hours.

When we were at hometown already, uncle's son said something mind-boggling: "Did you know that there's someone invisible driving home with us?" His mom and dad were like WTF and asked who it was. He continued: "Paldo is driving home with us." (Paldo is the dog at summerhouse).

Well, what he did before saying that also seemed a bit weird to me. He rotated salon mirror and asked her mom if she saw herself through the mirror. It was so dark in the salon that there was no way she would've seen herself and that's what she said. She wanted to continue sleeping, but her son just kept asking it over and over.

2 comments:

  1. The warm sock construct is very good:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D Yeah, it worked amazingly well when I had caught cold a few years ago. Since then, I have had to put forth more effort to make these constructs.

    ReplyDelete