Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Psi density at home

There's a completely different atmosphere at home. Especially in my room. At the summerhouse it took some effort to build up a slight atmospheric density or draw psi flow with greater intensity. At home, here's this quiescence of mind where all kind of thoughts and worries dissolve. Also, it almost doesn't matter what I'm doing, strong cushions of psi randomly build up around me and my mind is entrained to almost everything I see, hear or feel.

Switched the radiometer lamp on for some extra lighting. Radiometer didn't budge. Practiced rotating the vanes in their opposite spinning direction under the lamp. I could easily stop it again when table vibrations made it spinning. Any stray thought of the vanes spinning in their normal direction made it spin in the normal direction. To stop it from spinning, I simply directed some of the atmospheric density from around my head to the vanes. Ok, while writing this, I lost it .. this no longer worked and the vanes started gaining speed again.

Anyway, I think I managed to slightly budge the vanes in the opposite direction for a few times. At least every time I stopped the vanes, I immediately got the feeling of the vanes rotating in the opposite direction.

I guess there has been a change during the vacation. Psi density inside my head and around it feels different than it did before. It's stronger and feels normal.

Ah, one thing I've forgotten to write about for quite a while. When in a half-sleep state, I hear a lot of chatter in my head and none of it is with my voice. I hear the voices of family or friends. Noticed that in this state, I could choose what to listen to. Decided to investigate and broke the state to save and analyze a clip in my mind. It contained an awful lot of words without a meaning, but there seemed to be logic behind it all. I wonder if this is generated by my brain or if it's something that's going on in the minds of the people I'm listening to..

2 comments:

  1. If you are not already pulsing & bending water; I have no doubt that you can. It makes Atmospheric Density stronger, because of the weight of opposing force:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, =D would want to build a water source that never runs out for this.

    Need to find a small pump somewhere..

    ReplyDelete