Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dense and pressurized

The feeling of detachment has dissolved. However, thanks to owltwelve, "Please save my Earth" and "Toward the Terra", I could boost psi density with willpower.

Got some heavy psi currents through the 3rd eye and crown chakra. This was the first time I have felt a flow of psi so strong. Middle brain got pretty warm from the psi and the density inside and above the head was also something unprecedented for me. I was even amazed that my body withstood it without any problems - no pain or feelings of discomfort. After such meditation / energy cultivation, my hands and legs were twitching a little though.

Tried looking around and feeling things on pictures, like owltwelve suggested on the forums. Used my qRV app to view random images from google. Intended and visualized an image of a beach ball, but whenever I did this, I mostly ended up with corrupt files for some reason. Well, there were a couple of non-corrupt images that showed up and one of them even had a beach on it, but .. featured adult content. The program even hanged once while trying to display one of these corrupt pictures.

Stopped trying to force specific imagery and everything seems to work fine again. Started visualizing specific pictures again and managed to crash it with a few broken files again. Need to make it pk-tolerant =D..

2 comments:

  1. "Please save my Earth" and "Toward the Terra", are pretty inspiring:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and really professionally made as well..

    ReplyDelete