Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Studying meditation

Took a break from studying yesterday evening and glanced at what father was watching. There was a documentary on different predictions for 2012 and the end of the world. Watched the last episode of "Telepathy girl Ran" today and it was of the end of the world as well. (some more synchronicity).

Made a few psi-balls just for fun yesterday night. It was just fun watching psi move around in the room and gathering together into a ball. I also made some other shapes to verify that I was seeing it in 3 dimensions. Now it looks more like smoke rather than single protuberance-like things. Anyway, while making a psi-ball, I applied a lot of circular movements under different angles sort of like Naruto builds his rasengan. Well, at some point, a bright blue flash appeared at the point where I was seeing the psi-ball and the ball dissolved with the flash. I thought it was one of those lighting effects that happen in the eyes when they are penetrated by charged particles. Though, I have seen some flashes appear in points I'm focusing on before and if it is an eye-effect, then I must be bombarding my eyes with charged particles, which would be pretty strange anyway. Sounds like unintentional construct flaring to me.

Felt a bit down today for some reason. Went to exam consultation half an hour earlier to wait for others outside the physics institute, enjoying the trees, birds and practicing pk on a chimney that was smoking. Got cold pretty soon and started doing the breathing exercise for heating my body.

Became a bit nervous about the exam again, came home and started studying. It was a pain until I was breathing through the right nostril. Had a lot of difficult to control thoughts and didn't feel too well. Switched the nostrils, started feeling energy a lot better around me and I didn't fall asleep so easily anymore. A few hours later I felt so calm and so full of love as I have never felt before. Studying without listening to music and without any distractions like MSN open or something - that's quite a meditation.

With this new stillness of mind, the printer that usually goes on a strike when someone tries to use it worked like a charm. It should be out of color, but I still managed to print colored slides. Everything that I looked or thought on, snapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment