Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tingling all over

Practiced owtwelve's suggested exercises (Yongchuan Breathing, Laogung Breathing, Fifth Gates Breathing) again for some time yesterday night. The effects of these exercises are pretty amazing.

Felt discomfort and pain in some places in my body after that. Before falling asleep, I successfully used vibration healing and removed tension and pain (which looked similar to some white oxide or salt inside and around organs). Thanks to the breathing exercises, I had built up enough atmospheric density to make the waves.

Had some trouble printing out lecture slides in the morning. I was occasionally subconsciously focused on the feeling how the printer is unable to take paper in. It was so responsive that I found it difficult to cope with at first.

Practiced walking on snow again on homewalk. The surroundings of the ski-path by the channel was freshly plowed and the snow there was slightly thicker than natural snowdrifts, but quite a few times less thick than on pedestrian paths.

Continued walking on the edge of the path where snow was the most soft. =D Roughly at every 10th or 15th step, one leg penetrated the surface and I was in snow to my knees. Didn't achieve the atmospheric density lifting me type of feeling that I often got yesterday. However, there were still quite a few steps when I felt the steps being weightless.

One exam done again and was planning on studying some for tomorrow's exam. Though, my whole body is tingling of energy so hard that I find it difficult to focus on reading the conspectus or watching lectures on youtube. I was wrong when I said on the forum that I feel energy outside the body different - I feel the tingling outside the body as well. Thanks to yesterday's healing, body feels all soft, muscles itch for a gym visit and energy reserves itch for pk practice..

2 comments:

  1. I will also post the Embryonic Breathing technique on the forum later. It's funny, even though I've been at martial arts for so many years. It took doing the psi_wheel to help be really release the kinetic energy with density.

    I started doing psiball training again, since developing the Atmospheric Density construct, with awesome results. I can feel a very strong magnetic repulsion. The water is bending more significantly & with more control. Another side effect is that even though it hasn't moved yet; I can feel the magnetic repulsion from my coffee cup like I never have before:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete