Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 10, 2011

Fireworks

Managed to spark some of father's old interest in pk yesterday. He was watching TV before going to bed again and stumbled upon a Russian channel where they discussed use of psionics in war. I couldn't understand much of it though.

Meditated on overcoming the barrier of stopping my own progress. There was someone explaining to me that it's meant for providing a safe ground only, to make sure I would always bounce back to equilibrium when I dropped too low. It looked like a sandbox with a fence of 20 cm only, so that I could have overstepped it whenever I wanted to. As I saw no reason for me to play in the sandbox anymore and jumped out of the fence, into the void. I started falling, but flew back up again. Then more and more me's started hopping over the fence, falling and rising .. it turned into another focus exercise.

Cleaned myself of blockages and old black shields (don't know why, but these shields looked like the armor of Darth Vader while meditating). There were quite a lot of blockages and unnecessary shields around the head and although I hadn't noticed it, my head actually hurt because of the blockages in several places.

Edit: I also visualized hugging the satan goat and cleaning it of dark energy. It seems that short after that, FridgeNatious changed his avatar to a smiling goat on the forums. He changed his youtube avatar to a goat as well. There was a happy-looking goat in Treasure Hunter's video that I still hadn't watched as well. Thanks a lot for the idea, Draspy!

Father had opened the adapter of the scanner quite a while ago and I still hadn't tested if it worked without the fuse. The fuse was busted, but it could've just overheated and started consuming slightly more power or something. Decided to try it today. The adapter is busted since this incident: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2010/05/happens.html

The moment I plugged it in, I got fireworks in my hand (no harm) and my room fuse flipped. Well, it seems that it's broken alright XD. That was quite an adrenaline rush, my crown became more active and when I turned the lamp on again, radiometer slowed down (didn't stop completely, but was barely spinning at all) at a new height.

Took a few attempts with random noise image generation. I think I faintly saw the objects I visualized in the noise, though, I could barely tell them apart the background.

I feel rather weird and tired today. Occasionally took a break from studying and slept for 10 - 20 minutes again, trying to focus either on the crown chakras or on psi underneath me providing lift. Sleeping while keeping myself focused on something has probably resulted in not enough sleep. Healed some areas that hurt and slept for a short while again. Took me a while to fall asleep, because I was unconsciously gathering psi around my legs for some reason. While healing and releasing tension that had gathered in the body, stuff snapped all around me again. Ah, I found a pimple on my neck yesterday evening and when I scratched that, stuff snapped =D.

Felt and saw the concrete wall next to me wobbling slowly. Practiced some pk on it and knocked on it. For my knuckles, it's solid, but for my mind it's a dense liquid. It's those small and barely visible movements that I often get with random objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment