Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Levitation dream

It seems I had managed to catch a cold on Tuesday. It's cold in the school building and after doing stuff with the laptop, sitting still for about 4 - 5 hours, I think catching cold wouldn't be very difficult. There were a few slight headache strikes and energy cultivation was a bit harder than it should have been yesterday.

Well, I still practiced pk and psi manipulation a little yesterday. Visualized and intended on the heart chakra heating up and healing the body. Somewhere around 0 AM my breathing switched to Pingala and my body started producing a lot of heat. As I was overflown with this hot psi, a cloud of hot psi appeared around the body as well.

Left some of this hot psi where it was and started gathering the rest of it up into the crown. I think I managed to free myself from the blockages that had formed with the cold this way - there were no headaches afterwards.

Saw a cool levitation dream again. While walking around with an old friend and minding everyday business, I was practicing levitation all the time. We then came to my place and in the kitchen, I suddenly levitated. Being unable to control it very well, I almost hit the ceiling for a few times. It was difficult to control it well enough to maintain a stable altitude. I wanted to be able to levitate just a few millimeters above the floor so that nobody would get suspicious and I could keep practicing it all the time.

The feelings of psi density and its movement are becoming more and more real in the dreams.

It's a really pretty day and makes me feel free (no obligatory school tasks until the next week). All tree branches are encompassed in white ice needles and sun is shining through them. Hobby programming projects are flying with success (easily fixed bugs that I had been messing around with for weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment