Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Urge for meditation

It was quite slippery today and my spiky boots construct was not very strong. Even slipped and fell once.

There was a good quote on Heroes season 1 episode 9, I think. Hiro: "If I'm too scared to use my powers, then I don't deserve them."

Although it's really that simple and logical, I realized that's what's going on with my pyrokinesis, teleportation and electrokinesis practices. I'm afraid to practice them, but fleeing from my own fears is probably one of the biggest mistakes I have made. Zach: "Exactly. You've gotta embrace your inner freak. Because the only thing you 'll regret is denying who you really are."

Owltwelve posted a response about meditation in the journal comments section of Shirak's psychokinesis forum. I read it and got sort of like a flashback of what I want to be like. Now I have the urge to meditate until I have achieved this much control over my own emotions, feelings and thoughts. Got to meditate a lot when the exams are over. In fact, the exams will be over tomorrow, provided that I go back on my word and skip trying to better my results in quantum mechanics (well, C is pretty good for me anyway).

Found that the music I've been listening to for the last few days .. it's about angels and flying. Just like what I've been googling (levitation) and what I've been watching - Heroes (features flying). I would recommend Lamb - Five, Lamb - Fly, Lamb - Gabriel.

2 comments:

  1. Deep meditation definitely seems to be a gateway to more power & comprehension of these skills. I wonder why it's so hard to except sometimes. But if I sit & meditate for long enough, crazy power jumps happen.

    By the way, I'm going try and make some brainwave entertainments with DBZ & Naruto sound files; should be fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This urge of meditation is deeper than pk goals. I just want to detach from everything again and make my inner world stronger from the outer world, like you said on the forums. I desire control over myself more than I'm interested in pk (power comes with control anyway, I believe).

    Entrainment beats with DBZ and Naruto would be cool..

    ReplyDelete