Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 2, 2010

30 snotty handkerchiefs

My muscles suddenly no longer hurt. However, my head hurt and felt all foggy (full of snot) since the morning. I don't have any fever though - so, but I guess it's probably the garlic I ate the day before. Haven't seen any killing in the dreams lately - it was probably nothing more than catching cold.

I guess that the visualization of my head turning blue or green doesn't work very well. Actually, it even gave me the feeling that I don't need to / can't heal it very well anymore. Just visualizing psi flowing through my head actually made me feel better faster.

I usually lack the motivation to practice psionics, when there's something wrong with me. Well, with one exception - healing.

Kevin said that lately he has noticed that whenever he thinks something, I say / do it before he even has the chance to say it. I don't know, I just say / do what comes to my mind when I don't find it too abusive.

Couldn't sleep much, as I had to wake up every 15 minutes to blow my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment