Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Too cold for psi?

I listened to some ambient music yesterday and tried to meditate while listening to it. I found that it was way easier to get to deeper meditation states with meditation music than it was just by trying to concentrate on my breathing or heart beat. So, meditation music seems useful, but I still think that it could set a limit - only being able to meditate when listening to music.

I was listening to a rap radio station yesterday and noticed that there were at least 2-3 songs in a row with the content of "smokin' weed, aight" and so on..

So I saw a dream where my hip-hop friend had started smoking. I had followed him somewhere where there were lots of people around. He was there along with somebody else I couldn't recognize, but who also listened to what I had to say. I poured out everything I had against people around me smoking and felt that it really affected them.

Yup, it seems that I still have a problem with other people smoking. I thought I had gotten over it, but it seems that I still haven't. I remember that a year ago I couldn't take it when I saw women walking around with cigarettes in their mouths - I felt really disgusted. This is no longer the case - thought through the case of what if I fell in love with a smokard woman and got rid of this block, I guess. I just can't see the point behind smoking and if there's no point, then why are people doing this? Actually, exactly the same goes for drinking and narcotics and so on... I just can't understand the reason why would someone want so bad to destroy their body. It's way easier to do it in some other way anyway =P (sarcasm).

I had trouble with my fingers freezing. But then I asked myself: "Why am I whining about it, the only one who I can blame for it is myself - if I had practiced psionics enough, I wouldn't be here freezing right now.."

Couldn't feel much psi yesterday and can't feel much today. Father said it was logical - "It's so cold that most of the energy goes into warming yourself up." Well, I have never thought about it like that, but the last few days it has been more cold than the previous weeks (-16 with wind).

No psionics practice today again - electricity & magnetism exam tomorrow. Not nervous at all this time and in fact, I even had a hard time motivating myself to look those handouts through again.

Edit: Actually, I couldn't get any sleep until I had meditated and practiced at least some energy manipulation and PK. It has happened several times already that I can't sleep before an exam because of that - this probably means it's bad to not practice before exams although the results could be awful (psionic hangover).

No comments:

Post a Comment