Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lost motivation

The reading took my motivation to practice PK. While I was reading yesterday, I sometimes tried to turn the pages or move the book in front of me, but it got duller every hour.

Maybe I'm just out of some minerals / vitamins or something, or I'm just tired. Need to take studying and practicing a bit more seriously tomorrow..

My mind was all cluttered with stuff, so I meditated a few minutes. I didn't want to push thoughts out of my head, I wanted to see beyond it. It took effort, but I then managed to focus through the clutter a few times and when I did, I started to feel the psi of my room again. It's strange how it seems more difficult to focus on only one thing with my eyes closed than with my eyes open. But I think it's just that I can't see how busy and tired my mind is with my eyes open.

Not exactly sure on the date again, but I guess it was on this day .. well, I have actually forgotten about it every time I start writing things into the blog. I meditated and thought I should solve the focus exercise with the manger full of fish and water. I messed with it, could keep it upright for some seconds, but then I thought I would like to keep the risks down and shielded the openings of the mangers. Being shielded, the fish and water no longer fell out of the manger while I turned it upside down. Now it was really easy to focus it being constantly upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment