Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 16, 2010

PK warning

Slept for an hour during the day and saw some unpleasant dreams.

I saw that I was talking with my father about something in the living room and said that "You know, you shouldn't practice psionics when you don't have enough control over it." And when he said that, I thought "Oh no, not again.." as I heard something cracking in the corner. I had toasted some electronic device with my uncontrolled PK again. I tried to sleep on it in the living room. It seemed like a good chance of experiencing an OBE in the dream, but I thought I won't do it, just in case. I slowly started feeling a force that was trying to pull me out of my body against my will. I resisted and tried to hang on as strong as I could. The dream ended - I had been sleeping on my hand (uncomfortable positions sometimes result in unpleasant dreams).


My uncle spotted one of my tests in Analytical Mechanics and we started talking about Electricity & Magnetism and how it relates to psionics and paranormal. It was a really interesting, but lengthy discussion.


I tried to switch to my right hemisphere while meditating before sleep. Not a very successful attempt, although my left hemisphere calmed down more than my right hemisphere while meditating. Went to bed late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment