Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 14, 2010

An A?

Slept well and after waking up, I still felt like I could sleep on for hours. Went to sit the exam in Analytical Mechanics and my eyes could barely stay open.

Yesterday I visualized myself the Poisson bracket derivation, visualized Hamilton-Jacob equation derivation for a friend of mine, whom I knew was really afraid of the Noether's theorem. I had wished for everyone to get at least a C.

Sat the exam, and asked the result of my second test. To my surprise, it was just 5/10. Too bad, I thought and calculated that if I got absolutely everything right in the exam, I would probably have a slim chance that I got a B, but C would be the most probable.

Unfortunately, that friend of mine got exactly the version with the Noether's theorem. =/
And I didn't get Poisson brackets either, but at least I knew the answers.

While coming home, I thought that the derivation probably wasn't exactly what he had wanted. "Well, maybe he doesn't check the exams that thoroughly and just looks - Oh, nice, a full A4 of derivation, cool."

In the evening, it appeared that the exams had already been checked and I took a look at my grade - an A. WTF man, how's that possible?

I meditated some 10 minutes or so and focused on a blank mind. Some energy started building up and I started seeing a dark tunnel again. But this time there was some light in the end (not the deep meditation state this time). Actually, that light looked like some kind of a display that kept enlarging as I came closer to it. It became so large that I was barely able to focus on it entirely. But then, as I was still moving closer, I felt my face going into the wall of dense psi (that seemed as light at the end of the tunnel first or reminded me of a display). I just stopped meditating for a moment, I guess (can't remember exactly). In fact, I can't even be sure that I added this on the right day of the blog. Maybe it was a few days before? I forgot about it soon after the experience anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment