Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 4, 2010

Antenna caught words

My head still hurts sometimes, but I don't have to blow my nose so often anymore. Usually, when I have a runny nose, it takes a week to recover from it. It's 3 days so far and it seems to me that I'm getting well pretty fast.

Decided to shop something and asked my sister if she needed anything, because the only thing that came to my mind was milk. She said "You should .. "  and before she could finish the sentence, I knew how she would end it. I received a thought / feeling and recognized that it wasn't my own. She wanted something like a muesli. I was curious how she would actually form the rest of the sentence. ".. buy a muesli or something like that." I responded: "I knew you would say that." Well, she should've at least made it more interesting to listen to.

While coming back from the store, I saw a woman sneak past the checkout. She made sure that nobody noticed first. Well, it was fail and success in one - the salesperson right next to her noticed, but let her go without calling any guards. So, I didn't do anything about it either.

A few minutes later I stopped at a red traffic light and looked at an old man on the other side of the road. He soon crossed the road with the red light. I remembered when I was waiting on the same side the same road yesterday and saw some people cross it when no cars were driving through. I thought: "This old man crosses the road even with cars driving through. Why?" The old man reached the side of the road I was on and while passing me, he mumbled (without looking at me even once): "This traffic light is always red and only rarely green. Maybe it's broken again." I mumbled: "Yeah" and continued waiting for a green light for 15-20 minutes.

Practiced PK on a book, soda can and a pack of handkerchiefs for 30 min. I easily got the feeling of the book and soda can, but the pack of handkerchiefs was more difficult - I hadn't practiced PK on anything like it before. I noticed that I have only moved a part of the object that I've tried to move so far - the part that I want to see moving. Again I found that after trying to move an object in one direction for a few times, it starts moving in the same direction by default and I have to force it at first to move in any other directions. So, practicing PK on one object for even a couple of times already hinders further practice. The biggest problem is probably the fact that I'm accustomed to static objects not moving by themselves and that's probably why every time I move an object enough for it to be visible, I get excited and stop it. Yet another problem was random thoughts - I guess I'm just tired and becoming nervous about the approaching exams.

I seriously thought that the first exam was on 7th. If one of my schoolmates hadn't asked me a few questions about the exam and I hadn't answered that I haven't studied anything for it yet, I would have probably either missed the exam or forgotten to study enough. He asked me: "You won't sit the exam on 6th then, will you?" =P Thanks man. Went to study right away. The problem was that I had become a bit nervous about it and the printer failed on me. It wrapped a paper inside even though I was already low on paper. Messed up the printing order and orientation of a few pages XD. Thought about it all for maybe 3 minutes, calmed down and found some more empty papers right next to the printer. Managed to work through the most of the conspectus until I could no longer focus on reading even one sentence.

After trying to move a corner of the book, I felt psi pressure building up in my forehead. Well, that's ok, but what caught my attention was that I could hardly feel any pressure in my right hemisphere. Almost all of it was in the left hemisphere. I ought to do something about it someday, I guess. I think I could decrease my sleeptime, focus and learning speed if I would be able to use both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment