Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 10, 2010

No practice today

Saw some dreams with no psionic content, but I woke up refreshed.

Finished studying for the exam and started searching for some PK videos again. This one seems pretty cool. Then there's a guy teaching psychokinesis and someone who claims to be a teacher - I don't know, at least it's good for my motivation..

Tomorrow's the exam - shouldn't practice anything. Well, the fact that I've finished studying doesn't mean that everything is perfectly clear to me. There's simply too much material for that, but this shouldn't be a problem. I mean, I've been to every lecture and seminar and read the book (more or less twice) - so, I just have to be able to perform well at the exam.

Set the alarm for 8.30 so that if the exam starts at 12, I would be able to look some things through before the exam.

Well, off for some meditation before going to sleep..
I concentrated on the noise and got rid of the wandering thoughts. I got into an argument with my subconscious after visualizing an A:
consciousness: I'll get an A.
subconsciousness: Nope, a B.

consciousness: I'll get an A.
subconsciousness: Nope, a B.

consciousness: I'll get an A, because I have already worked through everything at least once - there's nothing new for me.
subconsciousness: Ok, an A it is then.


Switched the alarm to 10.30 so that I could sleep longer and didn't have to work through anything in the morning before the exam.

Wanted to continue meditation, but with every second of it I felt getting more pumped with psi - a really bad thing to happen before an exam. This usually means that I either have to drain myself of psi or risk not getting enough sleep. I only tried to drain a little, but it obviously wasn't enough - I could sleep, but still not well enough. I also tried to avoid focusing on things and lacked control over my thoughts because of that - another reason why I couldn't sleep very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment