Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tricking motivation

Actually, I think I know why my subconscious acted like that - if I got a crappy score for that exam, it would provide a great motivation boost for studying for next exam. The next exam is supposed to be the 1st or 2nd most difficult exam in physics bachelor studies - electricity and magnetism. Furthermore, I set a goal to score an 'A' for electricity and magnetism.


Today's exam didn't seem difficult at all - we had to choose the right answers and solve a few problems. The right answers reminded me of physics exam in high school - I played bingo (random with some logic factor) and got a surprisingly high score (the highest in the whole school).

Mailed Kube (Azrael) because - well, he resigned from the admin position in PsionAcademy. Would've posted it in ALW, but then I realized how embarrassing it would be for him. I thought it could have been too offensive, but well, it expressed my feelings after having read his announcement.



Practiced PK on different objects by trying to feel them move in different ways. Couldn't practice for 30 minutes - at 25 minutes, I felt that my head was going to hurt soon and it did (left hemisphere again). 

I haven't noticed it before, but it's more difficult to move plastic, wood or metal than paper for me. The last years I only practiced on paper and I guess I've succeeded in limiting myself with another mindblock. 

My right foot started to tingle again like the psi pressure was too much for it. A few weeks ago the tingling became so uncomfortable that I couldn't ground myself anymore. I thought it was irrelevant and that I had just slept it crooked or something. This time I focused on psi flowing through my left leg and through the right hemisphere, but the problem is that I can't do anything with the right hemisphere .. yet (or again - it could be that something has happened and I'm running in some kind of safe mode).

No comments:

Post a Comment