Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 25, 2010

The third episode of your dreams

A neighbor came and requested a change for the custom-made astrology chart yesterday. Before he left, he said something weird though:

He: Do you watch dreams?
Me: Of course.
He: You should definitely watch this time - it's going to be interesting. 
The third episode.

And when he left, his last look reminded me of a crazy scientist (I have never noticed that before). It didn't make any sense to me. I thought maybe he had meant some show or something, but when I looked it up, I couldn't find anything even related to this.

I meditated before going to sleep so that I could fall asleep with a blank mind. Usually, when I don't have a blank mind before going to sleep, I see some every-day stuff that's not interesting at all. I just forced my mind to be clear whenever I found that it became foggy of random wandering thoughts.

While meditating, the left side of my body eventually started to hurt and I healed it by replacing the energy. The energy flow was slow, but it was there and after a few minutes, I started feeling healthy again. I have no idea where or how could I have damaged it though..

Well, the dreams were more interesting than the ones a day or two before. But while I was dreaming, I thought: "That's interesting, but not as interesting as I would have expected."

Maybe the message was more for my sister - when I mentioned what the neighbor had said, she asked: "What the heck, what kind of powers does he have?"

No comments:

Post a Comment