Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, January 8, 2010

Reading marathon

Saw another cool dream in the morning. There were two guys with pistols and started firing at me. I managed to build a force-bubble that stopped the bullets just like in the Matrix. When they were out of ammo, I bent their barrels and they ran away as fast as they could. It took so much focus and psi that I even felt I can barely handle it.

So, today was the day when I took and read the electricity and magnetism book for 12h with only a few snack breaks. It was "deliciously flavoured" with mathematical derivations and proofs. =P Fun.

After one of the snack breaks, I felt tired and laid on my back (I could do this, because I don't have snot stuck in my head anymore). I was tired, but I didn't want to sleep for long - needed to read on soon. Enjoyed a short dream and suddenly heard & felt the deep inhale sound again, as I re-entered my body. Looked at the clock and realized that I had slept deeply for only 10 minutes.

Some 30 pages of the 300 page book are still to be read, but at least 20 pages of it is quite pointless anyway, so I guess I could read it tomorrow morning.

Played F.E.A.R. 2 Demo till 3.30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment