Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Motivation from sister

There were some busy days and some with insufficient sleep (I realized that I hadn't eaten anything for 12 hours and took a fat slice of fatty ham before going to bed XD).

Talked with my father about the conversation with Zeanoth in the PsionAcademy chatroom (the subject is explaining psi via physics). Reached the conclusion that not being able to draw enough psi during a cold winter is probably just another mind-block of mine - I should be able to draw from the Sun or from the center of the Earth anyway.

My sister said she was bored and that she had just meditated recently so that she wanted to do something else for change. =P That motivated me to start practicing these things again.

Meditated for a few minutes during the day. I felt dizzy and started to get sick. Took a vitamin pill. I guess I need to clean my psi pipes again as there might be some blockages again.

Meditated for 30 minutes in the evening, listening to some chillout ambient music. After a few minutes, I felt like falling into a dream. Well, I stopped and came to reality again before it happened. I then noticed how I subconsciously started playing around with psi again (made a psi cushion that pushed my back forward, let it fall back again and so on..). I visualized myself rising and a few minutes later, the chair was snapping for some reason. I thought I just couldn't feel my body well enough anymore and it had started to lean forward or something.

We were watching some funny laughing videos from the youtube and it occurred to me that Jerry Wills probably has uploaded a few new videos of temples, pyramids and so on in the XpeditionsTV. Watched those videos till 1:45 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment