Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 11, 2010

LOL, missed it

Woke up in the morning and it was just beautiful outside: the trees were all covered in white snow, the sky was clear and the sun shining..

"A perfect day for a successful attempt at the exam," I thought. "Too bad that I can't take any photos of it and when the exam is over, then it could have melted already."

Arrived in school and looked through my conspectus. It was strange that nobody else was there and started thinking: "Maybe it was 10 o'clock? No, it can't be - I have always thought that maybe I have missed it before a big exam and I have never missed any. So, this time can't be any different, can it?" A couple of guys left the room where the exam was supposed to take place and I didn't recognize them, but it hit me that they had an exam in electricity and magnetism, but then I thought: "It can't be and it probably isn't." I checked other rooms where the exam could possibly take place, but all of them were closed. So I came back to the first floor again and met a buddy on the hallway. He said: "You're approximately ..", looked at his clock and continued: "two hours late for the exam." I was like: "What? I had 12.00 in my notebook." and couldn't stop laughing XD. I talked with the lecturer and he said: "No problem, there are talented guys, who don't know how the read the clock or the calendar." I don't know what he meant, but I didn't read my calendar or clock wrong.

Anyway, it was the first time I had missed an exam and it wasn't even half as bad as I had feared. It means that I have 2x more time to study for the exam and that the current amount of knowledge and skills simply wouldn't have been enough for an A. I think that if I had taken a B instead of the A, then I wouldn't have kept the alarm at 8.30 and when I had woken up, I would have probably checked the time from the Study-Info-System (it should be correct there). It didn't even occurr to me once that I should check it from there though.

Noticed some snapping sounds again and heard things moving when they shouldn't have. There was nobody else home and I had been in my room for an hour or two when a recycle bin lid fell down in the other room.

Tschingy advised me to clean myself from so called "psionic garbage". I meditated and took some things off me and threw them into a chamber where I dissolved them. Having pulled most of those weird things off me, I started feeling pain in my right lung. There seemed to be a psi-hole in there. I stuffed it, but wrong - the pain didn't go away. So I just meditated some more and while refreshing my energy, the pain eventually faded away. Finally I shielded myself with a slippery film to keep garbage from building up. Let's see if it works.

When I was meditating on the bed, the old TV that I have next to my bed, suddenly snapped pretty loud. A few hours later again, I was in the livingroom, scanning my conspectus and heard a weird sound from the wall or the ceiling (somewhere near the edge). Can't describe the sound very well - couldn't recognize it. It's probably the meditation that helps me notice these things - I'm too used to those sounds already.

Studied for another exam and practiced PK for 20 minutes. Nothing happened again..

No comments:

Post a Comment