Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Head hurts

I don't have a clue why, but my head hurts today. It's not a short-circuit, because the pain feels soft. The right side seems to hurt a bit more than the left side. A hangover from focusing on my right hemisphere for too long? I barely practiced any PK or levitation yesterday.

I thought the pain would go away if I slept for 2h. Well it didn't but after sleeping, in this half-dream state again, I heard a short blowing noise through my head and the pain lessened.

I have noticed some strange voices in this half-dream state before falling asleep or slightly before waking up. Quite recently I heard someone saying: "Very good". Actually, it reminds me of when I found myself gnashing the teeth during sleeping. Maybe I was talking in the dreams again or in the half-dream state..

I can hardly feel any psi today. Probably because of the headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment