Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Self-doubt

I can't remember exactly, when I saw the dream, but I guess it was on this day. I was on Saaremaa again. There was a new Sauna building and my aunt seemed to be cooking something in there or something (I don't know). I entered and looked at the ceiling. There was one spot that was particularly interesting and actually even scary. The constructors had been careless and there were some iron bars or something (don't know the word) missing. Because of that, mortar started falling down, revealing the bricks. I just stood there, looking at the ceiling decaying above me. Then the room smoothly changed and I realized what my aunt had done - she had teleported us into her house (there's no word for such a building in English). I wondered, since when has she been able to do that - I haven't been successful in convincing her to learn psionics or even meditate.

I had wanted to study Analytical Mechanics enough for a good grade (well, relatively) and in the morning at about 8.00, Kevin called: "Were you sleeping? Ok, I'm going to call back later then." I couldn't get any sleep and asked my subconscious if I should start studying. I think I got a "Yes". So, as I had nothing else to do, I started studying.

Kevin didn't call back.

Practiced PK on two batteries for 32 minutes. I haven't seriously tried to move them so far - I couldn't even get the right feeling. After grounding a few times, my brain started feeling warm, but still nothing was moving.

I'm starting to doubt if I actually moved the aluminum soda can a few weeks ago. Maybe it was just wind after all. Well, I blowed on it yesterday and it twitched. And the book - maybe I just imagined it move, who knows?

It happened a few times that I saw one of the batteries moving / having moved, but when I blinked my eyes, everything was in the position I first put them. I don't know, but if I'll be able to twitch the batteries and record it, then I could hopefully be able to convince myself again..

Went to bed..
The slippery shield had already worn off in some places.
I recognized having violent thoughts or actually more like visualizations that form thoughts. I think I saw some black aura flying around inside me, grabbed it and threw it into the chamber where I have dissolved things for the last few days. This one didn't dissolve so easily. I really had to focus on it and visualize it becoming green. Once I could get the corners and a few edges of it green, the edges and corners that I didn't exactly focus on, grew black again. After some struggling, it finally turned green and stopped resisting so I took it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment