Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 7, 2010

First nightmare

Saw the first scary dream in over 4-5 or even more years this morning. I was in a place reminding me of Saaremaa, but the yard was a lot bigger. We were somewhere in front of one of the sheds, talking with some guys about some subjects I can't remember. There were 2-3 cows at the other end of the yard (near the cow stable) and some people around them. The most important cow however, was in a cage on a truck at the center of the yard. We had to let the cow out, so I had opened the cage and thought there was still time to talk - it could leave the cage whenever it wanted to. The cow in the cage had lost one horn, but the other was still sharp. It was constantly looking at the shed (don't know why). Then someone said: "You should drive the cow out of the cage." I stopped talking and went before the cow (while still outside of the cage), slightly hit the cage with my hands to make the cow go backwards. It rushed out of the cage, towards the other cows and stabbed one with its remaining horn. It stabbed so deep that its only remaining horn fell off. A few seconds later the cow was coming towards me fast. I had no time and I had to succeed in levitation fast. I gathered as many layers / as much mass of myself and flew towards the shed, thinking that maybe I could hide in there while the cow calms down, but then I realized that it never does. I couldn't do anything against that cow, because I cared about it. I changed the direction and swooshed up and kept flying until I saw the Earth below me. Woke up suddenly.

After having woken up, I realized that I have made this mistake so many times. There are always friends I need to talk to even though I might be talking with other friends. I kept thinking: "I have to change this."

Remembered another dream. I was in some unknown room with old wooden shelves in front of me. I practiced pyrokinesis on something that was in my hand (reminds me of a tablet or something). It started giving off some smoke and when it did, I put it on the table. Can't remember what I was doing there except for the short pyrokinesis practice.

Practiced PK for 32 minutes in the evening. I felt the floor getting colder where I pulled psi from - I don't want to disturb the neighbors with drawing straight from the ground 4 floors down. I usually visualized the roots running through the walls into the ground, avoiding any objects or empty rooms. Couldn't visualize it so strongly this time, so I started pulling psi from the balcony. I guess I tried to move things too hard - pressure started building up in my chest. I still tried to keep the pressure down, because I have gotten pain in the area, when I first started practicing PK 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment