Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, November 5, 2010

Alien dream

For change, I tried the grounding exercise again yesterday night. Rose psi flow intensity to a moderate level, which resulted in sharp pain strikes in the right hemisphere today morning. It's the same area in the right hemisphere that always hurts after doing some more intense pk.

Couldn't listen to almost anything the lecturer was saying - it was too painful. Out of instinct, I visualized welding a big block of iron to cover an opening. During the visualization, the pain strikes got so frequent that I almost became numb to it. When finished, pain was no longer as frequent as before. However, I'm slightly worried about this blunt approach to healing this and its possible side-effects.

I think I should start practicing pk, while concentrating on the right hemisphere or something to improve its endurance to more intense psi flows.

While coming home from school again, I walked past those 3 flags again. It was still quite windy, but it wasn't as strong as during the last couple of days. Attempted stasis by visualizing a dense construct with high viscosity on the "first" flag and it was a success. It looked like during the attempt the flag got sticky and wrapped into a tight cylinder that started descending - became too heavy for the wind to lift. Other flags kept flapping in the wind. This time I was already in a pk state of mind before approaching the flags and the target flag seemed quite responsive. It simply took a thought to bring the flag up and flapping again.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Saw a cool dream today morning. I was doing something with the laptop in the dream and having finished, looked around. In the corner, where I had set up props for passive pk, I noticed that light refracted (through the balcony door glass) or reflected (from outdoors) onto the wall in such a way that it formed crop circles of light. It looked rather boring (reminded me of "sacred geometry," which I have pretty much ignored so far), but it being a crop circle of light and all, I wanted to take a picture of it. Went to ask mother (I was somewhat surprised that she was home) for a better camera.

Came back with the camera, but as I had thought, sun had already moved so that the crop circles were gone and the only thing I could see on the walls were projections of curtain flowers. I thought "Oh, well" and started to look around, wondering if it's a dream or not (it looked and felt pretty real, but had quite a few glitches). When I did, some new stuff suddenly appeared - a drawing of an alien with Aztec or Mayan writings appeared on the ceiling (looked like a kid's drawing in blue ink). Similar drawings of UFO-s and their construction appeared on the bed (these were in color). Also, a booklet with some pretty detailed schematics appeared on the chair.

Although it was interesting and kept me distracted for a few seconds, I was still wondering why there were such drawings scattered around the room when it wasn't even my drawing style nor my handwriting. Furthermore, I couldn't remember having done or even seen any of this before. When I thought that, new stuff appeared again. This time I saw a spoon floating in the air below the ceiling. Looked at it, said "Wow" and picked it up. Threw it up in the air to see if it would start floating again - nope, it dropped onto the bed. I saw more objects hanging in mid-air the same way. Although I had started to wonder why I couldn't remember having set any of this up, it took me some more seconds and then the alarm rang. 

Thinking back on what SeriousKnot posted in the forums yesterday, there really might be a group designing dreams in order to keep us from becoming lucid. I can't think of a good enough reason for my subconscious mind to put so much effort into keeping my mind busy so that it wouldn't become lucid. Usually when I become lucid, I wake up before I manage to do much anyway. Well, who knows - I guess this would need some more research.

3 comments:

  1. I have a viscosity construct! Though, almost none of my PK constructs are passive. As I had a lot of influence from Green Lantern comics; I train hard at creating impromptu constructs. My passive constructs involve things like time & probability manipulation. Also, some kinds of telepathy:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I haven't seen Green Lantern yet.
    Yeah, impromptu constructs are a lot more fun =P, but take more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Lantern is pretty cool; it's all about psi, will, & construct making:)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWEuOe52A0&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NhhM0AvCU&feature=fvw

    ReplyDelete