Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 13, 2010

ESP aid

Took a few hours and wrote a simple program for practicing ESP, clairvoyance or remote viewing today. It queries Google Image search for random numbers, takes a random image and downloads it. There are still a few problems though:
  • It only downloads small thumbnails of the pictures
  • QT doesn't display .gif files and fails with wikipedia .svg.png files as well
  • For some unknown reason, most pictures are car pictures =/
So far I haven't had much success with attempts on it though. Practiced some stasis on a large toy windmill and tried again when I felt overwhelmed by that. At first I was like "Nah, wrong again.." but then I changed my attitude so that it would be more fun. When I did, I guessed the texture that was on one picture, color on another and just when I was about to give up for today, I guessed the shape on the third one - the shape was exactly like on the picture. The color of the shape also looked like it had popped into my mind. Cool..

During these attempts, I occasionally saw rooms and places in the darkness of closed eyes. Everything was dark and I could only see some room edges. I could sense the surroundings better by feeling walls, trees or whatever was around me. I felt my presence in these places and I felt the response / echo of the presence from the walls so that I could almost tell how far the walls were about 360 degrees around me. Something similar often happens during meditation or before falling asleep.

Tried to spin one of those big windmill toys with an open balcony door again and was able to twitch it more than yesterday. I once even managed to turn it 360 degrees and when I stroke it with a finger, then I managed to speed it up when it was starting to slow down. Managed to help it make about 3 turns like this. Perhaps wind was also slightly stronger, but it certainly wasn't enough for a full turn - I would've felt that wind. A slight gust of wind did come later when I was about to stop practicing.

Here's how I attempted stasis on the big toy windmill today: 

I set the windmill right in front of the fan so that propeller was exactly behind the windmill. The toy windmill is so large that it blocks almost all the wind coming from the fan. I attempted stasis on the toy windmill, while trying to "transfer" the rotation to the propeller (aka stop the windmill and make the propeller spin). I think it should be an easier way to get all kind of objects spinning, since there's an example of something spinning right next to the object one would want spinning. It was the first time I attempted stasis on such a big toy windmill and almost the first time with moving the propeller without using a fan for it. Although I could visibly slow down the windmill, I only managed to turn the propeller less than 90 degrees once. For most of the time, it just wiggled up and down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment