Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 8, 2010

QMech hangover

Had a slight headache today, but it seemed like it was a hangover from studying quantum mechanics.

I feel a bit down for not having had the chance to seriously practice pk for about 3 weeks or even more. Reading pk success stories of other guys from the forum make me want to practice it more, but my days are stuffed with homework, preparations for the exam and work for my thesis. Need to meditate and make myself more joyful again.

Anyway, I'm happy that in addition to integrating over wavefunctions in the dreams, I also saw a cool dream. I was helping people with remote viewing. Some guys started chasing me because I was freeing people they had kidnapped. We were hitting fences with a girl I was helping and at some point I realized that gravity was only an illusion and flew to rescue someone. Since I had not watched any "Green Lantern" videos yet, I think it could have been "The men who stare at goats" that I watched Saturday evening after a day of quantum mech.

Yesterday evening, after watching a video on the Bindu point that owltwelve had posted on the forums a while ago, I meditated on moving psi through the point. Found that it was the same point that had occasionally hurt after the grounding exercise I sometimes performed. It was the point, through which the psi flow left the head and turned into a fountain. Perhaps it wasn't the studying that made my head hurt, but the Bindu instead .. don't know.

1 comment:

  1. After what ever knots there are clear out, it doesn't really hurt anymore. Then for lack of a better word, it's mostly orgasmic bliss feelings in your head, with no upper limit. There is much more to it than that, but basically I think it helps if your nervous system is prepared for ecstatic energy. Checkout this site; lot's of info:)

    http://www.aypsite.org/

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete