Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Discussion with sister

Discussed all kind of weird matters with my sister yesterday night, as I had visited the gym again and felt too active to go to sleep before 3 AM. While listening to her stories, I practiced pk on a chair in front of me at the same time. I didn't succeed in moving it enough to actually see it moving or cause any sound.

She described her after death experience and how she chose this family - one of the most mind-blowing stories I have heard on this subject. I hope she's going to upload descriptions of her experiences soon.

It turned out that this creepy face that used to stare at her in her dreams (I remember mentioning it somewhere before) was an entity that needed help. During meditation, she saw the aura of this entity and decided to help them. After solving the problem, it all disappeared.

The discussion reminded me that I have had a few telepathic and precognition experiences lately. I guess it was on Thursday that father and I were going shopping and I went to ask my sister if she wanted anything special. The moment I opened her door, a vivid picture of dark chocolate popped into my mind. I could've guessed it with regular logics as well, but it was the first time I have received such a clear picture of what she wanted.

Friday morning in a lecture, the editor of an Estonian popular science magazine explained how to write magazine articles. He showed a slide, where there were several popular science books. When the middle book cover appeared, I noticed a feeling of something interesting happening soon. The last book cover appeared and I got the feeling (I knew it) that Erik rises his hand because he has read it. The editor said: "This last one is perhaps the most popular of these. Raise hands, who has read it." Erik's hand was rising.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment