Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, November 26, 2010

Getting used to the fluid

Discussed this Bindu fluid experience with my father and he considered everything that feels cold as a bad omen. Though, I think that when body becomes used to it, it should still result in warm feelings.

Meditated on visualizing the fluid becoming warm and golden yesterday. This didn't seem to have much effect. 

Then I opened heart and throat chakras up a bit more and focused a flow of psi on something I thought would be the Lalana chakra. I was a bit surprised that I quickly found what felt like the right spot to direct psi into.

Tried Khechari mudra as well and again, without prior experience, I was surprised at how far my tongue stretched. A moment later, there was a quite intense flow of psi into the Lalana chakra. Felt a lot better after this short meditation - my mind was more silent and there was a feeling of warmth spreading across the spine (instead of the previous feeling of cold spreading). Now I could actually feel a sweet taste in my mouth.

Opened heart and throat chakras a bit more while going to school in the morning. As I opened my throat chakra some more, I felt a familiar rush of cold fluid down the neck again. It seems that when this fluid gets stuck behind a chakra or two, it will cause discomfort and occasional strikes of pain in the regions associated with these chakras.

Meditated and performed khechari mudra some more. I noticed that I can only feel the sensation of that cold fluid flowing in the left half of my body. I think it's related to my right hemisphere being weaker than the left one. I have forgotten to practice pk while focusing on the right hemisphere. I wonder if this means that the right side of my body has already grown used to the fluid while the left side has not? Hm, being both-handed would make things easier, I guess. =D Need to become strong enough to be able to do push-ups on one hand only. Yup, with exercise, the feeling of cold disappears.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks. There's a lot to read during the holiday =)

    ReplyDelete