Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kundalini

While reading owltwelve's post on hi-speed wind in his area yesterday, I noticed that wind was also rising here. Before going to sleep, I just glared outside the balcony and played around with the wind and snowfall.

After that I meditated on my chakras again. The following doesn't coincide with the chakra drawings I have seen so far (which might mean that I'm either a freak =D or I misinterpreted what I saw). 

I found a chakra that I had missed in previous mediation sessions. It was between the throat and heart chakras - its shape seemed to have been something spherical. It could've been actually the throat chakra and perhaps I had simply missed its exact position. Pingala channel hurt and that "new" chakra also hurt. There seemed to be 2 channels that went behind the ears from the throat chakra - these also hurt. From the throat chakra, 2 more channels seemed to be going out - these were okay. Before seeing the branches, I saw the root of that chakra / channel, which looked pretty much like the root of a tree. With all those channels and that root it was sitting on the "new" chakra, the throat chakra reminded me of a tree. I visualized making the "new" chakra and throat chakra wider. Anyway, I was able to open the throat chakra by visualizing it growing wider.

Yesterday I watched the episode of "Dragon Ball", where Goku drank the real super-strength-potion and decided that I would also do one of those Kundalini awakening exercises. When previously I was a bit afraid of the power of Kundalini, then yesterday night I felt confident that at my current energy manipulation skills, I could handle it. So, I did the pranayama exercise again and ended it up with a short Kundalini awakening exercise. Slept incredibly well and felt really good while sleeping.

Today morning I woke up early .. to watch more "Dragon Ball" ( I'm addicted =/ ). After watching a couple of episodes, I felt like stretching a bit. Well, I stretched and stood up and as I did that, I nearly fell over - there was a sudden and really strong rush of energy into the head.

There was so much slush on the streets that I could barely focus on the clouds above. Moreover, there was a fog of moist air below any clouds, which made it difficult to observe any change in the clouds as a result of practice.

At school, it was somewhat difficult to pay attention in the first lecture, because I started to feel bad when I didn't focus on keeping my channels open. Whenever I changed my posture while sitting, I had another energy rush. After the first lecture, I think it became a bit more automatic and I was able to pay attention, but the rushes of heat still made me sweaty. Otherwise it feels like almost constantly being in pk mind-state.

1 comment:

  1. Dragonball, is truly inspired genius! It is especially good if have the chance to watch it with the original Japanese actors, since they seem to understand chi & breathing so well. Notice throughout the series, that Goku doesn't discriminate against any technique or discipline if it works. Sometimes I think it would be fun to replicate their energy constructs, now that I'm getting stronger with PK:)

    I believe the chakra locations are appoximate. You shouldn't deny your direct experience. It may help you to get past the painful stages, if you have a very light/bland diet for a while. I'm not experiencing any pain anymore, so I have no doubt you can get passed it too:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete