Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chakra ambient

Yesterday night, it was incredibly quiet. It was so quiet that while meditating for a few minutes, I could hear my chakras emitting noise (each at different frequencies). I haven't really noticed it before, but this time I could clearly hear it. Lower chakras seemed to have lower frequencies and chakras that located close to each other seemed to have a smaller difference in their frequencies (more difficult to tell them apart by sound).

I wonder what would happen if one compiled an audio file with the frequencies of all chakras and listen to it with their whole body (some big speakers).

I can't swing traffic lights like owltwelve does for everyday practice, because all traffic lights have rigid connections here. So, I have been searching for other ways to practice regularly:
  • Every time I open or close a door, I attempt stasis field on it to make its movement smooth and avoid banging.
  • When I visit the bathroom, I try to spin the roll of toiletpaper.
  • While walking to school or back home, I attempt to make holes in the clouds (when there are any). And when there are no clouds, I figured I should attempt to make some appear.
  • If there are fluorescent tubes blinking at school, I try to stop the blinking (by either having them glowing or not glowing constantly).
Actually, there are many more of what came into mind, but at the moment, these are the only ones I have had success with in the last few days.

2 comments:

  1. The chakra sound experience sounds awesome!

    Another way to train with clouds, is to connect to the surrounding air which the clouds float on, and slow in down or change it's direction. This is like pinwheel stasis; influencing the air from the fan rather than the pinwheel. I noticed I had more powerful success this way than when effecting clouds directly. It's really cool especially when the clouds are moving fast! Also, you can practice with small objects in in flowing streams of water under the same principle. I noticed that just like the propeller/pinwheel, clouds will stutter at 1st. This effect is more noticeable when the clouds are already blowing quickly:

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I haven't changed cloud direction by connecting with the air surrounding it yet. This could also make for a good practice during a walk (when there are some small clouds).

    Yeah, It's really fun when clouds are moving fast, as the effect is almost immediate.

    ReplyDelete