Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, November 12, 2010

Writing scientific articles

The first lecture today morning was on preparing scientific articles (prof. Peeter Saari again - the one, who also gave Quantum Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism). It addressed most of the problems that I had read about throat chakra blockages yesterday. Most of the lecture goes for pk as well as writing articles.

Some points from the lecture, slightly modified for pk:

Tune in
  • Who am I? (psion-wannabe, psion, master, superhero - always position yourself one step higher than who you think you are)
  • Why am I doing this? (to figure out how the universe works, for enlightenment, for saving people, for proving skeptics wrong...)
  • How can I make myself enjoy the process? (devise fun experiments for pk practice, make up new skills to improve on)
Overcome the potential barrier of hard work and get started
  • Start from the best point (practice the most fun skills and take the most fun experiment set up for that)
  • Write the introduction last (you don't have to start from the basics and then get to more advanced stuff - you'll get the basics while practicing the more advanced and more fun stuff anyway)
  • Don't postpone it - hit the iron while it's still warm (always continue practicing and do at least something even when you don't have the time; tuning in is costly)
  • Logics must not limp (when you have decided to go at it with proper belief and without doubt, make sure to keep it like that)
Use the power of technology (pk practice can be made more fun with the help of technology)

Decided to take another recording attempt on the radiometer (this time at slower speed). Well, I hadn't practiced on it for quite a while and couldn't stop it at slower speed. However, practicing pk with a camera rolling is good for overcoming stage fever anyway.

Attempted to spin one of the big toy windmills I bought recently. I think I got it to twitch barely, but nothing remarkable. Opened the balcony door and positioned it in front of the balcony hoping that for enough wind from the outside to make it wiggle or something. Well, it didn't even budge with such a small air draft. Took another attempt on spinning it with pk and it twitched noticeably. I gave it a spin with my finger and attempted to spin it with pk again - it twitched even more. Practiced on it like this until my hands and feet got cold. I got it to twitch by about 1 cm along its outer circle.

Also attempted pk on my room door in a similar way, but didn't see much effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment