Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunset calling

Yesterday night I tried some yoga exercises that either owltwelve had posted in the forums (this one) or I had googled while reading the yoga book that he had posted (this book).

Took yesterdays program and upgraded it a little. I noticed that programming brought me into the pk mind-state - I started to feel the laptop and objects surrounding me. If I could always be in the same state, no matter what I were doing, then that would be fun - it would all be like a big meditation and pk practice.

While reading instructions for an upcoming practical, I visualized the weather outside changing. Visualized a beautiful sunset emerging from an otherwise cloudy sky. I noticed a slight change in the light that was reflected off the wallpaper and walked up to the balcony door to check the weather. A nice sunset had emerged indeed and I realized that I could control the brightness of it to some degree. Anyway, I went back to continue reading and a few seconds later, the sunset got covered in clouds again.

2 comments:

  1. As a 3D modeler, I often pinch myself at the fractal recapitulation of the things I make; it's like painting with Gods paintbrush. The same is true with the internet and it's similarities with neural nets. I was amazed to discover Terence McKenna, talking about the spiritual nature of 3D software & the power of the internet:)

    By the way, I practice making the sun come out or making it rain all the time. It get's really easy, keep going!!!

    Also, if you haven't seen it; checkout this cloud flaring vid:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDFy8De3D9k

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I hadn't seen that video.

    For most of the time when it's raining, I have so far been using it for rain shield practice instead of manipulating with its intensity.

    ReplyDelete