Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Better balanced

Lately I have started to feel the effect of this pranayama exercise that owltwelve had posted on the forums a while ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtx62lUho0). I think I didn't do it right at first - the stomach pumps were too rapid and shallow. When done in the correct way, I started feeling out of breath quickly, my body started sweating and I occasionally took a few breaths without breathing (I felt breath coming back and organs being supplied with oxygen even though I didn't breathe any air).

For almost the whole evening yesterday I practiced my right hemisphere by intending on it becoming as strong as the left one. I also visualized writing, painting and doing all kind of stuff with my left hand as well. While asleep, I continued with it as well as I could.

Today morning I felt weird, but weird in a different way. So far I haven't had any pain strikes or feelings of discomfort and everything feels balanced better. I guess I can focus on the Bindu point without worries again. Uhm, nope, when I focus on the Bindu, I can still feel that my right hemisphere is somewhat behind schedule.

Yesterday I also attempted pk on the temperature sensor again. It only rose by 1 degree, but I noticed something interesting. I could easily feel the sensor hanging in the air and move it around (as it moved around, the wire sometimes slid on the edge of the table). When I attempted to create a hot-spot, I immediately saw transparent slightly white psi moving towards the point and curling around it. There was more psi moving around my hands (a turbulent kind of moving with vortexes and stuff). I hadn't seen it this clearly before.

No comments:

Post a Comment