Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Temperature fail

Couldn't change the temperature reading much today (less than 2 degrees). There's still something about it that I haven't realized yet. I think I couldn't feel the sensor heating up very well this time.

Tiring myself out at the gym might have affected it. 

I think maybe it would be better to keep doing it when it's already going, no matter how late it is. Perhaps this way I could remember the feeling of it better next day.

Tried it again later and managed to slightly move the sensor around in the air instead of changing temperature. I was having difficulties visualizing the feeling of heat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment