Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Psi pressure vs frequency

Gathered some psi in the morning and meditated after that. It popped into my mind that perhaps control over psi works somewhat similar to how solids work - the more dense the solid, the higher frequencies it takes to make it resonant. For example, it takes a pretty low frequency sound (roughly around 3 kHz) to make a sandstone wobble and it might take roughly around 30 MHz or more to make a diamond wobble in resonance.

Now if one is so full of psi that it would require too high frequencies for them to control it, they are having difficulties with it. I guess that's why I have found it easier to practice pk after a psi "explosion" - when I have blown away excessive psi.

However, when one becomes able to control higher and higher frequencies, they can take bigger amounts of psi pressure and use them. Also, perhaps the higher frequencies are used, the more effectively one is able to perform pk (similarly to radio transmission, there could be a lot of noise at lower frequencies). I'm not sure how it would apply to making big and slow psi waves that could also be needed, but I think that by controlling phase and frequency accurately enough, one should also be able to make low frequency waves out of high frequency.

Though, it could well be that psi doesn't behave like electromagnetic waves and thus has none of these limits. Just an idea that popped into mind while meditating.

Watched Dragon ball episode 148 today and there was something I had never seen in any film nor anime before. After defeating evil Piccolo Daimao, Goku gave him a senzu bean to revive him again. He let Piccolo become even stronger so that he would have to train and get stronger as well. Then, when Kami sama offered Goku his place, Goku ditched it, because it wouldn't be any fun. 

Wow, ain't that a lesson =D .. I couldn't realize that so well before. The closest hint that described this point was simply a Chinese drawing in a book that I had read many years ago. On the illustration, there was a bull and a man sitting under a tree, meditating. Under the drawing, something similar to the following was written: ".. So, he had been trying to tame the bull for weeks without success. One day he realized the meaning of bull, became enlightened and let it loose." After years of thinking about it, I thought I had understood it, but it seems that I hadn't. Well, I still don't think I have understood it completely yet, but thanks to Naruto and Dragon ball, I've become to understand more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment