Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pk dream on peanut

Had a cool dream this morning.

There were 2 of us sitting in a lounge. From there, open doorways led to about 3 other rooms. In one of them, a janitor was wiping the floor. It looked all dark, dusty and rather gloomy .. I wanted to cheer the guy sitting next to me.

I noticed that there were a few peanuts in the pile of dust that the janitor had wiped together. Chose one and moved it across the floor up to the other person sitting next to me. Nudged his shoe with it, flew it across the room and had it climb up the wall. I was amazed at how easy it all was in the dream. Managed to entertain him and cheer up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment