Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 11, 2010

QMech exam

Quantum mechanics exam didn't go too well. Well, I don't have anything to lose if I fail it, nor do I have anything to lose when I pass it. Either way, I have to study it more, because even when I pass, I would have to take an oral exam to rise the grade.

Edit: The total maximum number of points that was awarded on this exam was 68 of 100. I got 51 points (barely passed it). It was funny, how quickly I was able to react - professor had just uploaded the page and hadn't even managed to write an e-mail yet. I just suddenly got the feeling that it's up while studying for spectroscopy.

Anyway, it's finally a free weekend in the span of about 3 weeks and I can practice some pk (and do homework). 

Attempted pk on that wooden stick and my throat started to hurt when I put effort into trying to move it. So, I guess I'm stuck at the throat chakra now and need to solve the problems that block it.

Googled on throat chakra and found other symptoms of a slight blockage there as well. I have occasionally found it difficult to express myself in correct terminology. So far I have also had difficulties leading people - I'm too soft and often unable to motivate them (I'm too used to doing everything myself).

Meditated on the chakra before going to sleep. I started feeling a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment