Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 29, 2010

Connecting and non-linearity

I feel almost completely normal now - the discomfort that was caused because of my body not being used to the Bindu fluid has faded. The feeling of being high (or what I previously called pk mind-state) has also grown slightly less-frequent (it was almost constant before). Well, it seems to come back stronger when I attempt pk.

Got motivated for practicing push, pull on different objects after seeing this video yesterday (I think owltwelve had found it). There's a guy who has been practicing ChosonNinja's Ki blast and tipped a book over with it.

Attempted pk on a few notebooks on top of the psi-wheel box near my bed. After a short while of concentrating on it, I felt more connected than I have felt before. As I did, I felt I was sliding off and falling down. This feeling of falling down snapped me back .. well, nothing seemed to have happened although it felt quite intense.

Tried pk on that small piece of wood and radiometer again today. Well, when I set up the radiometer, it spun really slow for maybe half an hour and then finally took its full speed (I was doing homework and occasionally just looked at it, attempting to stop it).

When I looked at that piece of wood, attempting to admire it in a similar manner to how owltwelve described he does. I started feeling and seeing space bending around it and felt it becoming closer as I focused on it. It felt and looked as if I were making a low-psi-density channel to the object, while rising the psi density of surrounding areas. Part of my consciousness seemed to have been "sucked" through the low-density channel then. The upper half of my body gradually got colder and the lower half getting hotter. I was sweating. Haven't experienced it this strong before.

A new guy joined the forums and posted a link to a cool site: wingmakers.co.nz. Judging by what is written about chakras on the levitation page, it seems like the author knew what he was writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment