Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Feel the surroundings

On first glance, Alan Watts looked familiar, just like an old friend. There have been quite a few such people, who look like old friends when we first meet. After watching one more of his videos, searching for his life from wikipedia and then walking into the kitchen, I felt like Alan Watts in a new body. Similarly, after watching Serial Experiments Lain a while ago, I felt like Lain for a couple of weeks afterwards.

When walking to school yesterday morning and today morning, I could feel the height of the buildings and trees that I passed by. I could feel the ground beneath me to about 10 meters or more in depth. When I looked at the river, I felt the water so well that I became uneasy about looking at it from a bridge. Location of incoming cars, bicycles and people worked without forming a shield, as I had realized that we can already feel the surroundings by default (we usually just ignore it). My empathy and telepathy seem to have improved thanks to this.

I figured that I should do the grounding exercise again, but fell asleep during meditation. Slept for a couple of hours during the day.

Recently, while listening to music, I have noticed that it sometimes bends and pitches weird (slows down and frequencies lower), like I was performing unconscious pk on the sound. Edit: Luckily, the sound files have stayed untouched.

Another nice video clip on enlightenment, featuring Alan Watts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0. "..and when you're like everybody's dream of a sultan in a palace, you suddenly notice there's a button named "surprise". You push that, and here we are.." XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment