Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Random attempts

A scale caught my attention at the department store today. It showed 0.000 and occasionally jumped to 0.002. The salesperson had left for some time and I had some time to focus on the scale with nobody interrupting. Started to feel atmospheric density building up on the scale plate. Focused on it becoming denser and heavier while staring at the digits. Managed to get it to show 0.002 constantly, but nothing more. It felt the same as with the hot-spot practice on the thermometer .. I was a bit "doubty".

Sister baked a cake and we visited a neighbor for Christmas. She has a cute black cat. Tried to invite it via telepathy after I had finished eating. It jumped to me and sat down on my lap. I sometimes noticed that the cat was looking at the wall to my left .. I couldn't see anything there.

When Mom wanted to take a picture of the cat stretching itself on my lap, it understood her thoughts and became alert. Mom came back to take a photo and before she managed to do it, the cat jumped off.

There were 4 candles set up on the floor at neighbor's and there were Christian songs on TV. Looked at the candles and fancied pulsing them all. Well, ended up focusing on only one of the candles and enjoyed it dancing (leaning, growing and shrinking) to the rhythm of the songs. It looked pretty responsive.

Back in my room, I attempted rolling a can again, while listening to the song FridgeNatious posted on the forums (Let Go). Too much mind wander at first and after that, I felt stopping it (too much doubt). It wobbled a few times, but didn't roll. What was interesting though, right when I focused on it, I saw psi moving to it, gathering in and around the can (slightly reminded me of a plasma ball but with fully transparent discharge branches - which is a very crude comparison though).

No comments:

Post a Comment