Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 10, 2009

A brown & bright spotted flutist

One lecture only, tried some PK on a chair in front of me, achieved the same
illusion of it moving a bit and then stopped it.

Came home, screwed open that mp3 player I had broken the day before and found that the button was definitely busted - something was broken inside the tiny SMD pushbutton that I was sure I couldn't solder (it didn't seem to have any legs). And again more proof that whenever I think / become fascinated by some device that is different from mine, my subconscious starts to think that I need a reason for getting it. The fact is that just before breaking it, I was amazed at a tiny homebrewn audio player a chinese guy had built just with one ATTiny. It would read WAV files off of a microSD card and play them with a quite nice quality. And there I have it - mine is broken and I have motivation for building one myself now.

When I was studying the specs of iPhone a year ago, my own mobile phone started falling out of my pocket, slipping off from my hand and so on. Luckily I was able to convince my subconscious that I need it and it's better than iPhone, because it is more endurable.

The professor had already assessed the tests and done some statistics on it (he was unbelievably quick in doing this) and I was really surprised to see my score. It was way better than the previous one just 2 points worse than my first test. I couldn't believe it, because the feeling I got after the test was over, was pretty depressing. But on the other hand, I knew that most of the time, this feeling doesn't match the reality.

I found some really kick-ass PK-videos from youtube and got some more motivation for practicing. Practiced for maybe 15 minutes and then decided to start taking everything on video to be able to verify if it's just a self-illusion or is the aluminum soda can really twitching.

Watched the video and that thing actually did seem to move occasionally, but so little that I really had to watch it closely. And when it did, it kind of moved in weird ways - it slided sideways fractions of a millimeter without making any sounds, sometimes it seemed like the label on the can was stretching and sometimes the can rolled for even a degree or two (that was clearly visible). So, it's either a really effective self-delusion or it's actually happening.

My father told me that one flutist in his orchestra had been a bit weird today. He said that the flutist looked brown with light brown / white spots moving around on his skin. The flutist was avoiding attention and rushed away as soon as he had the chance. Father wanted to ask him what's wrong with him, but missed the chance. He said that most of the time, people are brightly colored, but this time this particular flutist really caught his attention.

I told my father that I didn't know he could see auras. Well, he said something like "Uhm, yeah, whatever if it's called that. You can probably see it too." I said: "No, I can't. I even practiced it for a few days, but to no avail. Well, at least I can't see any colors. But there's something else I can remember seeing pretty often - sometimes when I look into the sky and focus on a spot, I see some circles running towards that point." He said that he had heard from a sensitive that these were some kind of balls of energy that can usually be seen on more sunny days.

Hm, that's interesting because I had always thought like "wow, I have an imaginable crosshair just like in the popular FPS killing games." That circles or balls or whatever of energy seems a bit far-fetched to me, but I actually don't even have a clue what it is.

Ugh, and it's already 1.25 AM already and I'm way past my normal bedtime again. Things could get out of control again if I can't sleep well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment