Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Psionic Hangover

Had a slight headache in the morning - thought it was from yesterday's over-
practice.

Practiced PK for 20 minutes and went to bed late again. The feeling of the pencil came already within the first few minutes. The psi pressure in my hands could be sensed earlier (than yesterday) as well. I guess I'm not getting very strong psi pressure as fast as 1.5 years ago because I'm really keeping the psi pressure down in my head (don't want to experience the same headaches again) to keep away from causing short-circuits in the brain psi channels.

Short-circuits are more difficult to heal than wounds that just need
fresh psi and even heal by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment