Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 24, 2009

The point of the pointless

If people really recognize others by something like the wave distraction pattern, then after meditating a lot, people might not recognize you anymore. I have heard that by meditating, one loses their ego and personality. Well, I dumped my ego into the attic (visualized throwing it there) years ago, but I don't know anything about the personality. Just another thought based on the previous.

Got to learn some poems by heart before the christmas. That's exactly the reason why I don't like christmas. It is the obligation to do something totally pointless (today's society isn't about learning things by heart, but rather the ability to find and analyze data) that I don't like. If Santa Claus existed, he would have an internet connection and he could google all those poems if he wanted to.

Yeah, but there's actually a point in all this that I realized 2 years ago. There's a point in doing things you don't like. Already the fact that I don't like it means that I need to do it. I guess that doing pointless things and realizing the point in it is exactly what Mandalas are all about. Monks sit days to build one and when it's finished, they just wipe it into a river. It's advancing, being better than yourself, but the fact that I still don't like it means that I still haven't realized the true meaning of doing pointless things. Anyway, gotta go and study those poems..

Talked with my father on psionics for about 2 hours while driving to Tallinn. He thought that seeing these things swinging while meditating, could have still been a focus exercise. Well, I couldn't understand what these guys (met them while meditating) were saying. Need some more focus to be able to actally listen, so far it has been only me talking (just like SL said somewhere in the forums). Maybe I should have joined him playing or something. But the problem is that I could barely tell that he was there and I couldn't even understand what he wanted.

I started thinking that maybe not only time is quantum, but everything else as well. This would explain numerology and astrology too. I always thought they were totally made up with only a few cool coincidences. And if the waves are real that I saw in the half-dream meditation state or something, then my bed is positioned most conveniently. While sleeping, energy enters my body through my feet and leaves through my head (there's energy constantly flowing through me). We placed the bed according to Feng Shui a couple of years ago although I didn't believe in it at all.

No long-time practice, but every once in a while I either looked at the christmas tree and felt its branches along with the items hanged on it.

Before falling asleep in my grandfather's library room, I shielded myself from the bookshelves just in case. It would not only be unforgivable, but even lethal when these bronze figures and books fell on my head. Couldn't remember any dreams in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment